In-Store Service Reporting
Quest is continually searching for talented and highly motivated individuals to join our national network of retail employees and flex-staff. If you are interested becoming a member of the Quest team, please choose from one of the options below.
Join our team of employees providing merchandising services at retail stores nationwide.
You’ll perform a variety of exciting continuity and project assignments and will enjoy a flexible work schedule that enables you to manage your own time.
We are seeking team players with retail management experience to supervise and work with our field project teams on installation projects.
Available Full Time and Part Time positions:
• Senior Project Leaders
• Project Leaders
• Supervise and work hands-on with project teams
• Communicate with store management
• Assemble and install retail store fixtures
• Set up and reconfigure displays and products in accordance with planograms
• Erect and dismantle steel structures, beams, and racking
• Prepare and analyze job progress reports
• Adhere to and enforce safety standards
Quest offers comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k) Savings Plan.
Quest needs high quality temporary employees to provide in-store merchandising services at retail locations across the country.
Quest employees provide vital in-store services at thousands of retail locations across the country. You’ll work to ensure that displays are properly merchandised and maintained according to retailer specifications, with the ultimate goal of helping drive sales for our retailer clients. These projects take place during the day and in the evening, providing you with many work schedule options. Your responsibilities may include:
• Display/shelf stocking
• General display/shelf maintenance
• Placement of display/shelf signage
• New store sets
• Display/shelf assembly and installation
• Store and department resets
© Copyright 2013 Quest Service Group LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Definitive Marketing & Communications